[AUCTION] SC of Protection IV

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by RebelSpartan, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items: 27 Protection IV Enchanted Books
    Starting Bid: 20000r (20k)
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1000r (1k)
    Ending Time: 48 Hours After Last Valid Bid

Preview Chest Available on Smp8. Just visit 16161, and turn around immediately after spawning.
  2. Um... This is Protection IV... Thought the bids would be coming in a little faster lol...
    Bump I guess...
  3. This is Super Cheap... Less than 1k a book... Where are all the bidders when you need them lol...
  4. Bump! Still under 1k a piece... you could sell them and make double...
  5. Bump! We are passed the 24 hour mark!
  6. If I'm not mistaken, this auction is invalid. All enchanted books must be austioned off in a full DC since (I think) they are categorized as regular items and not Enchanted Items.

I may be wrong
    AsternFlyer624 likes this.
  7. I am fairly certain Enchanted Books are in the Enchanted Items section of the Auction Rules. I looked at them and it doesn't exactly say, but there is a picture of an Enchanted Book next to the title of that section. I have also seen lots of SC Auctions for Enchanting Books (However this doesn't really mean its allowed).
    gunthro and deathconn like this.
  8. Enchanted Items
    Enchanted Items can be auctioned off in any quantity. You may mix multiple types of enchants/tools. You must list every item's enchantments, including enchantment name, and level, and they all must have full durability.
  9. RebelSpartan0826 is correct. Enchanted books can be auctioned off in any quantity as long as the enchants of each book are listed.
    gunthro likes this.
  10. It really doesn't say anything specifically about enchanted books. I just haven't seen an auction for a SC of enchanted books before.

This part confuses me, considering it (kind of) directs players to think that the enchants have to be on a tool / piece of armor.

We'll have to wait for a staff member to confirm if this auction is legal or not.
  11. Ninja'd :p

And thank you, now I know :)

Also 22k
    gunthro likes this.
  12. Thanks for clearing this up Elfin :D
  13. Twenty three thousand rupees.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.