[AUCTION] PROMOS! And melon

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Stnywitness, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Bara's post was made at 11:07pm on Saturday night, making the ending time 9:07am today (based on EMC times).
    Tizoczuma's post was made at 1:21pm today, so unfortunately they are outside the bidding time. Their bid, and bara's recent bid, are both invalide, and Bara is the winner at:

2. Thanks JD.

Paid. Let me know when I can pickup Stny. Thanks :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. So it's still on and I'm the highest bidder
  4. Bara bid at 11:07pm on Saturday night, so 58 hours until bidding window is closed
    At 12:07am on Sunday morning, 57 hours left
    At 12:07am on Monday morning, 33 hours left
    At 12:07am on Tuesday morning, 9 hours left
    Thus, the auction would end at 9:07am on Tuesday morning (today)

Your bid was at 1:21pm today, thus is outside the bidding window. I am sorry to say that this auction is over, and Baradar has won.
  5. You mentioned he bidded 50k, where did you get that from?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. He bid 50k today when he thought the auction was still going. After review though, it was realized that the auction was over and his bid of 50k was invalid as well, since his earlier bid of 45k was the winner, so his 50k bid was deleted.
  7. K, so I will try to put access up as soon as I can which might be tommorow night at the latest. ): Sorry bout any inconvience, thanks for the info JDHallows
  8. Tap, tap, tap
  9. Yeah, really sorry, a family member died in my family and I have been busy with that I will get to that as soon as I can. Thanks
  10. I totally understand Stny. Sorry for your family's loss, hope you are all looking after each other.

Take all the time you need.
  11. The only reason I'm posting this is because the thread got recently re-bumped so this shouldn't be too bad.

For reasons not shared I also recalculated it and they're right. 58 hours aka 2 days + 10 hours. If you use that (so 2 days and then add the 10 hours) you'll see for yourself.

But I do agree that deleting that invalid bid wasn't the best of ideas because it only created confusion. Esp. after still quoting it :)

And sorry for your loss Stny.
  12. Thanks Bar and Shel. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  13. Baradar....sorry bout the wait. I really am, but access is finally set up. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  14. Thanks, all picked up (with a little help from a friend). Just so you're aware, access signs need to go on top, on front doesn't work.
    Stnywitness and ShelLuser like this.