Auction problems!!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrsmiley99, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Ok my apprentice your first lesson is the use of the "edit" button on EMC forums :p
    d1223m likes this.
  2. Have u read the comments? :)
  3. Yeah, there seems to be a worldwide EMC community and timezone changes make things difficult.
  4. just take a screen shot of the conversation and send it to a moderator

you can look up how to take computer screen shots on google
  5. Where you on holiday (no access to pay for the pick) when the auction was due to end (I think this one had a set end time)? If so you should have asked if it was ok to bid as most expect a speedy outcome from auctions. I personally would have been happy to wait if I knew about it before hand but if you stayed quiet, won and then hit me with I'll pay you in a week I would be livid.
    Might be worthwhile adding a line into suggested auction stipulations stating payment within X hours or item gets offered to second highest bidder.
  6. All is ok, a solution was reached a few hours ago and all parties are satisifed with best possible solution. :)
  7. It does give me the idea that you should be able to send rupees to someone via the website...
    shaunwhite1982 likes this.
  8. I believe that option may be in our future already. It would be a nice gesture to be able to make an immediate small deposit upon winning and transferring the rest of payment just prior to collection of item. :)
    d1223m likes this.
  9. Shaun next time ii screw up I'll change it, with edit, you all think I couldn't do it! But I will!!
  10. Shaun I might actually be comin home earlier due to work and such.