[AUCTION] Marlix Helmet

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Stellar_Blu, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item:Marlix Helmet
    Starting bid: 1K rupees
    minimum Bid increasment: 5k rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after last valid bid
  2. to let everyone know this Marlix Helmet is totally un-used :D
  3. if you are the winner in 48 hours i would like to set up a chest for you on my res in smp6 there you can claim your prize (the helmet) after you pay me your winning amount so i wish the best of luck to everyone bidding! :D
  4. well bcuz im sick and have a HUGE headache rn cuz of the computerz wave signals to my brain im out for the night ii will advertise tmmr and hopefully get bigger bids :D (if i can stand the wave signals :p)
  5. You broke a few auction rules in this thread:
    • Posting multiple auctions at the same time
      • You're only allowed to host one auction at a time in the Community Auctions section
      • You already have an auction for another Marlix's Helmet located here. As this one was posted later, it is invalid.
    • Your last three posts on this thread are illegal bumps. You are only allowed to bump your auction if three hours have passed since the last post by any player.
      • There are timestamps on each post for you to check.
      • Bump stands for Bring Up My Post, and is used to bring a thread to the top of the recently active threads list so more people can see it.
    • Please re-read the auction rules using the link below before posting again. This will make your auctions go much smoother and assist you in following all the rules while posting.
  6. As mentioned above, you may only host one auction at a time. :) Please do not start another auction until the one your are running at this thread has ended. Closing this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.