[Auction] Many Promo Items

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MichaelPiccolo, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items:
    ~Big Daddy Helmet
    ~Labor Bench
    ~Stable Voucher x2
    ~Flaming Mob Launcher x3
    Starting Bid: 10k
    Minimum Bid Increments: 700r
    Auction Ends: 48hrs after last valid bid
    Pickup: Smp 9 Res 18795
  2. 20k
    THE_LEGEND4 likes this.
  3. Bump still worth tons more. These are now rare items and not easily obtainable
  4. 30.7
    FDNY21 likes this.
  5. Lets make this intense i will grab my popcorn :)
  6. Using an alternate account to bid on your auctions is forbidden. An alternate account will be considered an alternate if it has used the same IP as you have in your account. We know a rare case in this may include, siblings, but unfortunately, that's the rule we have to go by here. It is also against the rules to ask another player to bid on your auction to "bump" up it's price without the intention of completing the transaction if your friend wins. Any players found doing either of the above actions will lose auction rights, both as an auctioneer and a bidder.

You are allowed to give your auction a bump once every 3 hours ONLY if 3 hours has passed since the last post. A bid counts as a post, so please don't make posts like "USER123 is in the lead with 1000r!" unless 3 hours has past since that post. Abuse of bumping will result in the loss of auction rights as well.
  7. Illegal bumping rule
  8. Sorry wont do it again
    generalfelino015 likes this.
  9. Bump this is worth lots more. Is this going to go this cheap??
  10. Bump you guys cant let it go this cheap.
  11. Bump come on guys this is worth so so much more!
  12. Hey MoeMacZap the bid increment is 700r min so your bid would be invalid, but I am bidding higher so no worries. Just a heads up for you in the future.

MoeMacZap likes this.
  13. No it is perfectly valid he increased by 9.3k
    Aquazzz and MoeMacZap like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.