[ AUCTION ] lol wut ( 1r starting bid )

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by bigben4, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah, he anviled them.
  2. Woops, ignore that. Maybe a mod can delete that?
  3. Notice that in the auction rules, it says BID, not BUMP :p Anyone can bump anyones auction
  4. Not strictly, you are only supposed to post in an auction if you are bidding or are asking a question about the auction.
  5. Bumping MY auction is not breaking the rules, it's my auction. It doesn't matter what account I bump it on

If I bid on the auction to get the highest bidder to go higher, that would be illegal
    PenguinDJ and jkjkjk182 like this.
  6. For your own on other accounts yes, somebody else's no
  7. you can combine books
  8. False, you may bump for someone else as long as its 3 hours from the last post and your not bidding on it to bump it
    cddm95ace and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. I'd like to see some clarification on that.
    jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  10. Just read the "what is illegal bumping" in the auction rules, never says you can't bump another persons auction
  11. Bumping someone else auction would fall under breaking the rules of not posting something relevant for that person to that auction, which should only be a bid or a question, so Rainbow is correct.
    jkjkjk182 and RainbowChin like this.
  12. Ok.... I just see it all the time but ok :D

One more quick question, I once bumped a friends auction cause he was out of town and didn't have access to bump it, is that illegal?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. If you see a broken rule, the best action is to report it using the report button. Staff is only so many people, so we rely on players to let us know where we need to be looking. :)

I'll make it more clear in the rules soon, but we'll likely, just to avoid confusion, update the bumping rules so that only the auction holder can bump their auction, meaning it has to be the same exact account.
  14. Wait, would it be illegal for me to bump my friends auction if on the thread it said I am allowed to?
  15. As stated above, the rule is you can only bump an auction if you are personally the holder.
  16. Yea O_O
    Also, on if we bump on our alt's auction, shouldn't it be allowed, as we are not bidding, but merely bumping the auction?
  17. A little puzzled about the rule, but okay.
  18. For the sake of a protection 1 wood sword… 8k.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.