[Auction] It's BACON!!! - The Complete Pig Package

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 32,666r
    BreezyMan likes this.
  2. It is dark in the kitchen and I BUMP'd into the stove where a slab of Bacon was laying. The slab was creeper proof so I had to use the Pig Sticker to slice off a snack before I laid down with an eggcellent midnight snack.
    ChrisFlareon and Dramanya like this.
  3. 35k - This auction is one for the ages
    colesta1200 and BreezyMan like this.
  4. Goooooooooooood morning Bacon nom!!!! This is Adrian Cronauer and it's 0600 hours. What does the "O" stand for? O my God, it's early. Speaking of early... It's still early enough for you to BUMP in here and get your bid in for the Squeal of a Deal on this Complete Pig Package. Now for the weather... It's gonna be a smoking porker of a day out there, hot as a Pig Sticker with Fire Aspect II once that golden nugget of a sun comes up on the horizon and I'm not eggxagerating on that either. So... back to the pig point... woodn't you like to own this Bacon lover's dream? Then place your bid now.
    ChrisFlareon and FWRonald like this.
  5. Oh lardy... We have georgeashington with the leading bid of 35,500 rupees. This has so far been an eggciting race for this smokin prize. Will someone be bacon his heart by out bidding him for this sizzling package. Only you know the answer to that truffle-ing question.
  6. Around 12 hours left with this squeal of a deal Complete Pig Package. Has georgeashington chopped out tall the competition or is someone still out there ready to eggify him with a BUMP of the bidding. Only you know hte answer to this question.
  7. Just wow!!! This aucton has had more twists than the tails of the pigs that bacon came from. Out of nowhere cadenman2002 chopped the tree right out from under georgeashington with a golden bid of 50,000 rupees. What is his motivation for the bid on this auction. Is he that much of a bacon lover?... Does he have a village full of leather workers?... Or... Did the bird man find out that he had family members inside that DC of eggs? Whatever the motivation is he has the current leading bid. Is there someone out there that wants this bacon lover's dream more than him?... Will they bid on it to hold his family for ransom at the Pig Sticker's point? Only you can decide this. Only you have the power to separate him from the Complete Pig Package.
  8. Only 12 hours left with cadenman2002 in the lead with a bid of 50,000 rupees. Will he be the one that takes home this bacon lover's dream package or is there someone out there who wood make him squeal as they fry his eggcelent bid and separate the bird man from his unborn family members that come along in this package. Only you know the answer to this question. Only you have the power to change his fate.
  9. Less than one hour left till cadenman2002 takes home the bacon. Will he? Only time will tell. Only you can answer that.
  10. cadenman2002 get to take home the bacon (and maybe his family members too) :p
    He has the winning bid of 50,ooo rupees. Congrats cadenman2002.

Access signs have been setup... Please pay on pickup. Thank you.
    georgeashington likes this.
  11. Thank you! =) I will be on to pay as soon as physically possible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.