[Auction] Independence Boots!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by MichaelPiccolo, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have to opt out as i no longer have the required money
  2. If you make a bid, you can't withdrawal it. You should have the funds necessary when you bid.
  3. I had the funds, but as i said i now dont.
  4. You have to have the funds when you post a bid, if you win this auction and do not have the funds you will get a blacklist from the auction forums.
  5. The rules say you must have the funds when you bid. I had the funds when i placed the bid and i no longer do. I am trying hard to get the funds.
  6. Hey, I'll bid!
    HunKoon15 and flamingpotato42 like this.
  7. Bump! Still worth much more :)
  8. You win! Once payment is received i will mail the boots to you for ease :p

Thankyou for bidding!
  9. Darn, I just quit Minecraft for the day! I'll pay on Friday afternoon... Sorry for the wait!
  10. No worries :) Thanks for the book!
  11. Paid! (Sorry for the bump)
    flamingpotato42 likes this.
  12. I just want to point this out to this bidder...

• Do not bid on items that you cannot afford at the time of bidding. This includes having active bids open on other auctions that would bring your balance below what is necessary on another auction.
  13. Sorry about that bump but I think that bidder needed to be informed before that person decided to make bids on other auctions that they "had" the money for but spent it.

I also believe the rule really means letting "anything" that would not let you fulfill a bid obligation... Not just that you had the money when you bid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.