[Auction] God Armor.

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by AnonymousEntity, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ILostMyShorts in the lead with 17,000 rupees.

Bump.
  2. Sorry Bozzle628, but your bid's invalid.

So, correcting things up, ILostMyShorts's still in the lead with 17,000 rupees.

(Sorry, if this's considered a bump?)
  3. Question: I do not know much about God Armor, but is this true God armor or is it missing an enchantment or 2.
  4. There's no real definition on what "God Armor" is, but yes these 4 pieces of armor are at their highest enchantment level, and I can assure you that they're all maxed out on enchants.

The only difference in armor, would be the protections you use on them, such as fire, blast and projectile protection.

So, with that all being said. In my opinion, yes I do believe this is "God Armor" and I believe 90% of the people who care about enchanted items, and actually use them for a purpose would agree.

~Anonymous.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  5. Alright, so to get things back on track.

ILostMyShorts's in the lead with 17,000 rupees.

Bump, roughly 31 hours left until he wins.
  6. Alright, so

NoahMarcusWhite's in the lead with 17,500 rupees.

Bump.
  7. Uhhh shorts already won a few hours ago.
    He posted Friday at 10:27 AM EST and its Sunday at 6:30 EST.
    Noah posted at 1:40 today EST
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  8. Oh my god, I'm so sorry about that everyone, he's right. I just went over all of the post, and that invalid bid kind of threw me off.

This bid was valid from, Friday 10:27 AM, to Sunday 10:27 AM, and the only bid after that was an invalid bid posted by Boozle628.

So the following bid after that, would be,

Which, also would be considered invalid due to the auction already ending before the post.

So, overall I do apologize for bumping it, and allowing for someone else to bid. I completely got lost in the fact of the first invalid bid, and I hope you forgive me for wasting your time.

As I do believe, the winner of this auction is, ILostMyShorts.

If I'm correct, please contact me either in game on Smp8, or by posting a message on the forums, either on this thread or on my wall, to discuss further details on where to finish the deal.

~Anonymous.
    jacob5089 likes this.
  9. Okay, me and ILostMyShorts have finished the deal. Um, do I ask to have this closed? If not, just letting everyone know that this auction's over and I've been payed and ILostMyShorts has received his God Armor. :oops:

~Anonymous.
  10. Ill ask for it to be closed :)
    Dont worry, everyone makes a mistake like this once in a while.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.