(Auction) Full set of Diamond Armor

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Dsmario64, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cant you set up a chest shop with only me having access to get to it?
  2. No. You should have been responsible and thought ahead in the begining. This auction is still live.
  3. lol wat!?!?!?! sorry but couldnt stop laughing, 3 months is a fairly long time.
    Manglex, Herbrin3 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  4. He probably sold or used it, and doesnt want to get in trouble. And, in 3 months all of his data will be gone. Bye bye enchanted diamond armor if it isnt already gone.
    Michael_Nolan likes this.
  5. lol probably right
  6. Chaaralis, you have won this auction based on no other bids for 24hrs after yours. Please don't transfer funds before receiving the armour as the availability of the armour is questionable.

Dsmario64, you will either set up a chest containing the armour with access for chaaralis who will pay you after receiving the armour, or set up 4 shop signs selling the individual pieces for a total of 2,000r in an room only accessible by chaaralis. Failure to complete this request in the next 48 hours will result in you getting blacklisted from future auctions.
    Manglex, jkjkjk182, Herbrin3 and 2 others like this.
  7. I bid 4000 r
  8. too late...
  9. Well, he never let us know which res it's on... guess I'll just try and visit him on all of them until I find it...
  10. found his res, 16021 on smp8, theres basically nothing there and I really doubt he has the armor... his first post says pick it up in Order Room One, there isnt even a room on his res, just a layer of dirt as a roof and some random wooden blocks...
  11. At least there is a chance of getting rid of an auction holder that has a history of disobeying the rules.
    Manglex likes this.
  12. Auction not completed. Op will be blacklisted.
    jkjkjk182 and roblikescake like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.