[AUCTION] Exclusive EMC Saltar Horse

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Panda_Paradise, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meh. First time horse update came out the rules stated that the horse must not be used. Sorry for any confusion. I apologies.
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  2. I simply said 'I believe this auction is invalid as the horse is used'
  3. Even if it was used this horse is still an emc special item and can be auctioned on its own. it doesnt have to be auctioned with 10 other horses.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Exactly my point, if you didn't know for sure, shut your mouth. Simple as that
  5. Good! Argument is over! VALID! The auction is VALID! No more complaining and save the rest of the room for bidding please!
  6. So your saying I don't have the freedom of speech?
  7. Sorry for spamming your auction but I couldn't let somebody come on a valid auction and do that
  8. Thank you for helping and defending the auction! :D
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  9. No I'm saying in order to not cause all of that, keep it to yourself until you know for sure
  10. I got this horse from a giveaway. I never used it, when I got it I put it up for auction because it was a Saltar, EMC promo horse, that jumps to the stars. If it's previous owner used it, I am sorry if that bothers anyone, but at least the stats are shown so that you know what type of horse you are bidding for. Anyway or not, it is still an EMC promo item, and it can be put up for auction.
    MrUnknownian and Sweetie_Pea like this.
  11. No, it's okay. Let's all just calm down, forgive each other, and realize this auction is valid. :) Thanks for your help.
  12. 13k
  13. lol maybe this will be my last bid.... 13.1k...... actually it will be.
  14. Phew, 13.2k
  15. lol ur welcome.
  16. Thank you soooo much.
    Panda_Paradise and Elysphic like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.