[AUCTION] Exclusive EMC Saltar Horse

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Panda_Paradise, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attached Files:

2. I believe this is invalid as the horse is used.
  3. The horse isn't used, I never used it before.
  4. But is has the stats shown.
  5. What are you talking about? It's an EMC Special Item, whether or not it has been used couldn't mean less for its validity.
    PenguinDJ and Panda_Paradise like this.
  6. Because she held the horse egg and read the stats from it.
    Panda_Paradise likes this.
  7. Before you go to an auction saying "I believe", how about you go read the rules extensively like everyone else did.
  8. I believe this is still valid. and why not 8.1k :)
  9. The auction rules state that you must auction 10 horses eggs in-order for it to be a valid auction.

I see, thanks.
  10. It's an EMC Special Item! -_- go read the rules.
  11. Not if its an EMC special item. which in this case it is.
  12. You are mistaken. Used horses may not be auctioned in 1 it may only be auctioned in 10s. I did not know it if it was used or not as I forgot about the /horse command. Also, no need to be rude.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. Conclusion cause I'm bored with servers being down: I did not know this Saltar was used or not. I thought it was used as the stats of the horse were stated. I know that it is an EMC special item but it may be auctioned if it is not used.
  14. No need to be rude? psh! Your the one who came onto a valid auction saying you "believe" its invalid. What you're saying makes 0 sense considering that the only horses that have an effect when they are used is the promo horse, the lore goes away. With any other horse its used no matter what. So someone has to have 10 promo horse in order to auction a promo horse? hahaha okay whatever you say
  15. Even if it was used this auction would be okay. i have seen plenty of auctions for used emc special horses.
  16. I said 'I believe this auction is invalid as the horse is used' how was I supposed to know that Panda_Paradise used the /horse command to get the stats? My point is that used horses have to be auctioned in 10 but EMC Special Items only 1.
  17. I never thought that this auction would actually hold an argument over if it was valid or invalid. It's seriously an EMC special promo item and is completely valid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.