[Auction] Enchanted Wood Sword + 2 grinders + 6 spawners!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by joshmcf, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know, I think I hit a brick wall, because lots of people want to buy a double, but I can't test it if someone is going to stalk me :(
  2. I just checked, we have a confirmed double spawner! Anyone up for grabs? The bid starts at 20k!
  3. So the 6 spawners don't all activate at once?
  4. Two of the six spawners can all be activated at once, but the other four cannot.
  5. Ah... Do any of the other 4 activate at once?
  6. Nope, only 2 of the spawners can be activated at the same time.
  7. worth 2-6k tops
  8. Spawners are worth 3,000 each 3,000x6=18,000
    Grinders are worth at least 7,000 each 7,000x2=14,000
    3 stacks of iron ore+14 blocks of lapis+enchanted item+ 1 1/2 stacks of mossy cobble=500r
    The price is worth at least 30,000.

And if 2 grinders and 6 spawners are only "worth 6,000r" then why did my last base that had three grinders not sell as much.
  9. I mean why did my last base sell for 30,000 rupees?
  10. what smp is this on?
  11. Normally, I would not release this info, but because I have finished working on this, it is on smp8
  12. I cannot copy paste atm so I'll put:

When posting on an auction, only post when neccessary:

When posting a bid
    When asking for info on the item
    When the bidding has ended and you are clarifying details on how the item wil be delivered

If there was more to the message sorry im on vacation
  13. KingofKraft13 is in the lead with 30K!

Thank you for supporting my cause, I am having Battmeghs design me a hotel, and it is going to be around 130K, so all of this money is going to be sent directly to battmeghs.
    KingofKraft13 likes this.
  14. 2 hours left! Get it while you can!
    KingofKraft13 likes this.
  15. hey can i just buy a grinder?
  16. No, all the grinders and spawners part of this auction are all in the same cave system.
  17. i dont mind paying this much for it im s very generous person even if im poor after :)
  18. 2 minutes until KingOfKraft13 Wins!
  19. aww...do you know a location of a mob spawner thats not in the auction that i could buy?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.