Auction: Efficiency V Diamond Pick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by d1223m, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Woops sorry for he 2nd post I couldnt see the first one cause I am on My phone
  2. ...... Grr brb changing classes
  3. wow... i want ALL of that dough! XD
  4. I think to be just you need to close the bid 12 hours after the last bid (or whatever time you choose) no matter what, even if someone bids on the last second before you post the, "Sold!" announcement.

If you allow people to sneak in on the end and close the auction anyway someone will almost always go in there and add something to it, even just a rupee.

What you might want to do next time is not announce that there's 10 minutes left.

But it's your auction, so you run it as you like.
    Annih likes this.
  5. @Dark_Liz, Yes I think thats a good plan. For the future I wont announce it.
  6. Maybe after this just can write a code that will let people specify who can "look" in a chest but not take stuf out lol. Like a, show off chest ;p

That the only reason i could see paying 10k for an axe lol
    Annih likes this.
  7. 11,500

The admins can confirm I can back up every bid I make, if you guys really want to call troll.
    I've been running a very successful shop in my short time here :)

I like leo's idea of a view-only chest, though I don't know if that's doable w/o requiring client mods.
  8. AUCTION CLOSED.

Annih - you win. Goto my residence and on the second floor of my shop is a room at the end which you alone have access to with a chest with the item and a sign so you can buy the item for 11,500. If it doesnt work blame JustinGuy PM me and we can arrange something else.

Thanks to all who took part in the (first?) auction.
  9. Epic fail... I used it to change the sign for selling it :confused:
    I hope thats ok, otherwise PM me
  10. 12,000. Oh, wait.
  11. Congratulations Annih, on your new wealth status symbol... I mean enchanted pick, lol. :p

I'm looking forward to seeing that shrine. :D
  12. Hehe, thanks. Shrine v1 will be up in the near future, but it may have to start off a little humble, lol.
    d1223m and Dark_Liz like this.
  13. Curious how to make a showable shrine ;p