Auction: Efficiency V Diamond Pick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by d1223m, Jan 2, 2012.

1. On one hand I think the bidding has got crazy... On the other hand I'm getting 10k... :D

If this is what enchanted picks are going to go for I think I'll make some more!
  2. Wait. Annih, It says you joined on Wednesday how do you have 10,000r?
    :rolleyes:
  3. I suspect a troll.
    lolkold likes this.
  4. LOL well if he doesn't have the cash I guess it will go to the next highest bidder... :D
  5. If they trolling they will be removed from further auctions and I think I'll redo the auction - otherwise it isnt fair...

I'm still hoping its a real bid. Shame to ruin my first auction.
  6. You might be surprised at how much a well run shop can make in a week.

It's not inconceivable that a person who doesn't waste thier money and runs a good shop could have 10,000 rupees at the end of a week.

And if it is a scam we'll just do the auction again. No problem. It was fun to watch the first time; it'll would be fun to watch a second time too.

Either way, my bid stands at 2000 rupees. :)
    Annih likes this.
  7. I'm going to close the auction in 50 minutes, I said 12 hours from the last vote and I seriously doubt there will be any higher bids anyway :)

</fair-warning>
  8. What is the hug
  9. Lol^ sorry my response is in the quote box lol
  10. youve got 10 mins if you really wanted to up the bid!
  11. O 10k....? What if tht person is lying then we get ripped off? That has cause people to stop bidding and might cause some people o be sad because of a person that really doesn't have thtuch money and ruined it for everyone.
  12. 10,100.

I do have it. :)
  13. Dang yOu icecreamcow! D: I am bidding 10,101
  14. If they cant pay I will re-auction the item and remove them from any further auctions I run
  15. 10,304 is hat I bid
  16. IceCreamCow you sniper ! Lol, ok... another 12hrs from his vote... They were the rules...

I think i might have a fixed end time next auction