[ auction ] Dragon egg

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Leowaste, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. People should stay on track. If me selling the egg is going tO cause arguments and start 10 pages of people doubting others then i will find a diff way to handle the egg. I dont want to cxl the auction but i also dont want the community to be arguing over it.
  2. In an effort to keep things on track.

I'll verify if any bids are over the rupee amount the player currently has. Given that donations for rupees are available, and people have other accounts, it doesn't mean that the bid is necessarily invalid.
    Nole972 likes this.
  3. You are correct, but since the auction is for payment in rupees, it doesn't matter what items they have.

The bids (and their rupees) can go up as they sell those items, but they have to do that first.

Like I said, it doesn't necessarily mean they can't pay if they bid over their rupee amount.

Keep the auction on track. As of now, everyone has the rupees on their main account for the bid's they are making.
    Nole972 and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  4. Starting now the thread will follow auction rules and stay on track. No further posts containing anything other than bids please. This, again, is a rule not a request.

Top bid is currently 1.2 million rupees by robot_chicken.

Keep arguing, bickering or doubting peoples ability to bid and this will go to a private auction. Simple as that.
  5. Errr Pt now has top bid lol
    Chascarrillo, Nole972 and PThagaard like this.
  6. 1.337.000

Just not to be a troll
  7. I hope this aint ot...

However, if you can give me a good explanation on what youre going to use the egg for, i will let you have it..

If not i will hit you with a little over 4 mil rupees..

I dont need the egg, i just dont want it going to waste in a random chest or a diirt house.. I wanna see it in a respected setup.
    Chascarrillo, Nole972 and Kells18 like this.
  8. hmm... i haven't decided but it will either be at the entrance of 1515 (smp1) in a nice room/case/stand for it.
    or..... at 1111 (smp1) i kinda want it at 1515 though. not sure but
    Chascarrillo, Nole972 and gnyctk like this.
  9. We can continue if its an issue?

However, 1,4 is imo still a good price.. My max was 2,5 mil.

Anywho! Ill take the next 24 hours and not bid..

Imma go check your smp1 resses later, and if so, i will se no issue letting you have it, ot at least ill stop bidding.
    Nole972 likes this.
  10. ok well I'm happy with that price, the reuses are 1111 and 1515
  11. it should be relevant questions about the auctioned items, and i see non that are not directed towards the item, until the "you did it too" infection spreading.

anywho.

Ive checked Chickens res, and i will no longer be bidding on this item..
    Nole972 likes this.
  12. I just deleted 111 off-topic posts. Please, keep it within the limits of the topic and proper discussion for auction posts.

Current standing of auction:
    1,401,000 - RoBot_ChIcKeN_66 posted Sunday July 22, 2012 @4:50 PM EST
  13. 24hr left
    Nole972 and roblikescake like this.
  14. If you may be leaving EMC. How would a rupee auction be beneficial for you? Valid question. Can I make a real deal paypal cash offer?
  15. He said no to me :D
  16. Against the rules..........
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.