[AUCTION] Double Chest of Pumpkin Pie ! (Pie #2)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by cadgamer202, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This auction is for one Double Chest full Pumpkin Pie!

(The last auction ended with 10k, so here is the 2nd auction for those who need/want pumpkinPie :).)

Pumpkin Pie is New for 1.4 and it is a food item that heals just as much as cooked steak (4 bars), only it is much cooler :).

The starting bid will be 3,000r (less than 1r per pie = great deal).

Minimum bid increase will be 100r.

This Auction will end 24 hours after the last valid bid.

After winning, and paying, you will be given access to this double chest at 8122 Jungle Shop (on smp4).

Thank you.

2. This is New 1.4.2 Pumpkin Pie Double Chest, only 3000r (less than 1r per pie = great deal).
    Thanks.
  3. 3000r
    cadgamer202 likes this.
  4. Hash98 in the lead with just 3000r. Thanks.
  5. 3100r
    cadgamer202 likes this.
  6. 3200!
    cadgamer202 likes this.
  7. ._. u think? i say 3.6k!
    cadgamer202 likes this.
  8. 10k
    cadgamer202 likes this.
  9. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx is Winning with 10,000 r !
  10. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx Wins with 10,000 r ! Thank you.
    After I see that I received payment, I will put your access sign on the double chest at 8122 on smp4.
    Chest is on the Right near the jungle wood creeper face.
    Thank you.
  11. xI_LIKE_A_PIGx please pay and pickup this auction.
    Thank you.
  12. It has been more than 48 hours (EMC auction rule) since the close of this auction and no payment has been received.
    Private and public messages have been sent with no response, even though the winner has been online a couple times since messages. I just want to receive payment so I can deliver and close this auction, as agreed.
    If anyone knows the winner, would you please ask him to pay for the auction he won.
    Thank you very much.
    If a moderator would like to help get in touch with the winner, that would be appreciated.
    Thank you.
  13. The winner hasn't been in-game in 3 days, or on forums in 24 hours. They may be busy in real life. If they dont respond within another 24 hours, contact me in a PM and we will discuss how to proceed. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.