[Auction] Double Chest of Diamonds

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by finch_rocks_1, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apcmagician is now in the Lead with 207360r,
  2. I have to ask, did u ore buster on all those diamonds?
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  3. No, i did not use anything but Fort III on these diamonds, it has just accumulated over time, and i DO NOT buy my diamonds,
  4. Also Mart1111n is in the Lead with 211456 Rupees, Is there anyone who can Take him?
  5. Sorry bout the off topic post, but when I first saw your thread I thought it was a joke because you had TMI, and I thought you were in singleplayer xD But seriously next time maybe not have TMI on, it might discourage customers to see it.
  6. Auction jokes are against the rules. When you see an auction you should assume it's legit unless there is very strong evidence against it :)
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Apcmagician is now in the Lead with 214272, Can Anyone else Beat him?
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  8. I know...this is crazy and above most shops...but I want it for my new mall :)

216000 r
  9. Matt1111n Now in the Lead with 21600r, Anyone else who can take him?
  10. Apcmagician is now in the Lead with 217728 Rupees, Is there anyone else who can out bid him?
  11. Apcmagician is now in the Lead with 224640 Rupees, Can anyone Else out bid him?
  12. all you guys are crazy :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, Monster_, 607 and 2 others like this.
  13. Apcmagician in the Lead with 2 days 2 hours 2 mins left till he wins the DC of Diamonds,
  14. 20 hours left till Apcmgician wins the Auction for the DC of Diamonds
  15. Apcmagician Wins the Auction for a DC of Diamonds for 224640 Rupees, i will setup a Access Chest once i receive the payment,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.