[AUCTION] Double Chest of Cobblestone

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Dreacon78, Oct 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an Auction for a double chest of cobblestone. It can be used for a wide range of things.

ITEM: Double Chest of Cobblestone

STARTING BID: 1000 Rupees

MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 100 Rupees

AUCTION ENDING TIME: 24 Hours after final bid with no further bids.

Upon auction completion, and payment receipt, the double chest will be given an access sign on my res on SMP 9 Res#18050.

Happy bidding and hope you have a great day.
  2. If there are no bids prior to the 24 hours mark that I posted this then that will let me know people don't want or need cobblestone.
  3. Ok well that is a nice change to not getting any bids. :D XidarJD is currently in the lead with a bid of 2k. Anyone wish to keep him from his prizes?
  4. 100k lets see f any of you guys beat that!
  5. Wait, what?
    I don't think anyone is going to be that crazy.
  6. SophieAnnForster be aware that fake bids can get you blacklisted from auctions. Now that you have posted that bid you are responsible to pay me that 100k rupees unless someone outbids you.
  7. With a bid of 2100 rupees, z2liion has taken the lead. Is anyone going to dislodge her from the lead?
  8. i may sneek attack bid
  9. you may not D:
  10. I am not going to stop you from bidding how you like, though some people may get upset.
  11. it isn't like he can sneak it anyway: 24 hour time will reset after his bid
  12. Congrats to z2liion for winning. Payment and delivery have been completed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.