[Auction] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Jan 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 225k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1000r
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup: SMP6 /v +ahaus - [Preview] available on site*

*Item can be optionally mailed to the winner

Happy Bidding :)

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. 300 of the thousands. Try outbid me now :p
    BreezyMan and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. Now now, let's not be too hasty, 350K
  4. Please don't make invalid and/or joke bids. It can bump threads when unnecessary and in excess can, in the future, cause you serious trouble. Deleting the comment.
  5. sorry :3
    Equinox_Boss and Slvr like this.
  6. Things escalated here quickly. I'll bump this for the beck of it to see if there are anymore takers.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. We are down to the last few hours of this auction for the Shiny Diamond Supporter Voucher. ShirkingMatt seemed to bid on this auction almost before I posted it; it almost seemed and then tzgiles came in and calmed him down with his bid of 350,000 rupees placing him in charge of this prize. Does tzgiles have the last word on this? I guess it's up to you.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Less than 10 hours left in this auction. At this point it looks like tzgiles will be walking away with this shiny prize... or will he? Only you can answer that question. Diamond Supporter Voucher going once...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. With 3 hours left in this auction it does look like tzgiles will be taking home a shiny Diamond Supporter Voucher. Any late minute bidder or trolls out there that just like extending the length of an auction. Hehehe :p Going twice...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Sold... to tzgiles for 350,000 rupees. After payment is received I will mail you the voucher.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.