[Auction] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Sep 11, 2016.

?

What would you like me to auction next?

Iron Blocks 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Sea Lanterns 1 vote(s) 7.1%
Nether Quartz Ore 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Vlowstone 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Obsidian 3 vote(s) 21.4%
Blaze Rods 2 vote(s) 14.3%
Cooked Beef 2 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. Item: 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 275k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1000r
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup: SMP6 /v +ahaus - [Preview] available on site*

*Item can be optionally mailed to the winner

Happy Bidding :)
  2. 275k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  3. 350k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  4. We had Sachrock weighing in to start at 275k, then PeculiarPotatoe comes in and slaps Sachrock with a 325k bid and another new comer to the auction, bryanm61, pops in knocking PeculiarPotatoe in the dirt with his current standing bid of 350000 Rupees. Will they come back and counter bid him or has he worn them out? Or is there another bidder out there waiting for the dust to settle before he or she makes their move on this "Shining bright like a..." Diamond Supporter Voucher. Only time will tell and only you have the answers to those questions. The way this story plays out it in your hands.
    tuq1, PeculiarPotato and JohnKid like this.
  5. Not much activity overnight to report... bryanm61 is still the king of the hill on his noob tower with his bid of 350ooo rupees. Will he stay king of the hill or is there someone out there getting ready to BUMP him off his noob tower with a bid of their own to claim themselves king of the hill for this Shiny prize? Only you have the answer to that question. Only you knows how this story will play out. The power is in your hands.
    PeculiarPotato likes this.
  6. bryanm61 is still holding the leading big of 350000 rupees. Less than 24 hours left ticking on the auction timer. Will he be the one to walk away with this Shining Diamond Prize or does someone want to bump him off that tower and take his place? Again... Only you have the answer to that question.

(side note.. 82 views and only 5 people answered my question up top?)
  7. Only about 12 hours left!!! If your wanting to get your hands on this Diamond Supporter Voucher then give my thread a bump.
  8. I believe I've won. Once that's confirmed, I'll send the payment next time I'm on.
  9. You have won the Diamond supporter auction. Once payment is received I can setup an access sign or mail it to you. Let me know which you prefer.
  10. Paid. Mail is fine, thanks!