[Auction] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Item: 1 Diamond Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 250k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 5k
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup: SMP6 /v +ahaus - [Preview] available on site*

*Item can be optionally mailed to the winner

Happy Bidding :)
    WE3NUB likes this.
  2. 375000
    BreezyMan likes this.
  3. We got Dektirok in with a bid of 375,000 rupees for the (Shining bright like a...) Diamond Supporter Voucher. Will He be the one to walk away it at this very good price or... Is someone else out there ready to steal it from him. Only you have the answer to that question.
    WE3NUB likes this.
  4. 380k. I need this really badly... :p
    BreezyMan likes this.
  5. 390k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. 395k
    Dektirok and BreezyMan like this.
  7. Seems we have Dektirok and We3Nub duking it out as they fire bids back and forth with We3Nub in the lead right now with a bid of 395,ooo rupees. Will We3 be the victor, will Dektirok come back with yet another counter bid... or is there still yet someone out there waiting to pounce on this coveted Shiny Diamond prize? Only time will tell... Only you can answer those questions.
    WE3NUB and Dektirok like this.
  8. 400k

Wait why do i need this but oh well :p
    DrMadFate, Dektirok and BreezyMan like this.
  9. Oh Em Gee!!! We have JadziaForever coming in to the battle now knocking We3Nub off his Nub tower to take Queen of the Hill with her bid of 400,000 rupees!!! Will she say in the lead??? Will WE3 try to knock her back off that Nub tower??? Will some other past bidder or a new bidder come in and do it. Again... Only time will tell in this epic battle for the Shiny Diamond Prize... Only you can answer those questions.
    WE3NUB likes this.
  10. lol. Nope, sorry. I'm out. Found a good deal on one that I couldn't pass up.

Good luck!
  11. Auction currently ends 3rd December 5:09am EMC time with Jadzia (400k) due to forum downtime and 16hr extension
  12. JadziaForever still has the leading bid of 400,000 rupees. Will she be Shining Bright like a Diamond.. or will someone take advantage of the extended time to knock the Queen off the Nub tower taking it away from her? Again.. Only time will tell and only you have the answers to those questions.
  13. JadziaForever has won this Diamond support voucher for 400,000 rupees. I will setup an access chest as soon as I get in game. Please pasy when picking up the items. Thank you and everyone for bidding.
    Jadziaa likes this.