[Auction] Diamond Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 345k !
    BreezyMan and Deadmaster98 like this.
  2. jadzia14forever... again... in the lead topping Deadmaster98's with her bid of 345.000 rupees. Seems she has her sights set on "Shining bright like a Diamond". Will she be able to keep pounding down her competition or is there still someone out there with another challenging bid? Will she stay true to her quest of becoming a Diamond if challenged again or does she have her limits. Again... Only time will tell and only you have the answers to these questions to determine how this story will play out.
    PenguinDJ and jadzia14forever like this.
  3. 350k!
    BreezyMan likes this.
  4. 355k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  5. Do diamonds go bump in the night? :p. 12 hours left for bidding.
  6. Yes I'm that guy 360k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  7. Looks like jadzia14forever has been bumped out of the race for this Diamondastic Prize by EquableHook624 with a bid of 360,000 rupees. Will she come back with a counter bid or has her limit been reached? Will EquableHook624 take this prize or... is there someone out there ready to do to him what he did to her... bumping her out with 12 hours left to go. Only time will tell and only you have the answers to these question. His fate is now in your hands.
  8. Only one hour left to go in this frenzied bidding contest. Will EquableHook624 be walking away with this much sought after Diamond Supporter Voucher or is there someone out there waiting till the last minute to dash his dreams away with a bump of the bid just as he did to jadzia14forever? Less than an hour will reveal this. Only you can decide the outcome. It's up to you.
  9. 380,000 Rupees.
    BreezyMan likes this.
  10. Oh Lawrdy!!! Nccoryg slams down a bid of 380,000 rupees in the last 57 minutes of this auction yanking the Diamond Supporter Voucher out of reach from EquableHook624! The 48 hour clock is ticking again. Will EquableHook624 come back with a counter bid immediately or will he "Be that guy" again and wait till the last minute again for a counter bid? Or... Is there still someone out there waiting for the bidding to die down before making their move. Only your in control of how this story plays out. Only you can write the ending to this story.
  11. Early morning BUMP.
  12. A little under 4 hours left in this auction. Will Nccoryg actually be walking away with this Diamond Supporter Voucher today for the 380,000 rupees or will he be Ninja'd at the last minute like so many before him? Only you have the answer to that question. Time will tell the tale.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  13. Less than 20 minutes till the close of this auction. Going once... Going twice...
  14. 390k, from the Caden in the back.
    BreezyMan and jadzia14forever like this.
  15. Oh My Gawd!!! Just 3 small minutes left before the auction was ended with Nccoryg taking home the Diamond Supporter Voucher and cadneman2002 comes in and snatches the Voucher right out from underneath him with a totally unexpected last minute bid of 390,000 rupees!!! Is this karma coming around biting the bidders that wait till the last few minutes of this auction to bid? Will cadneman2002 himself eventually fall victim to the wrath of the karma himself? The 48 hour timer has restarted again with cadneman2002's bid. Only time will tell the fate of this auction and only you have the answers to these question. The power is in your hands.
    ww2fan168 and cadenman2002 like this.
  16. Here is a good morning BUMP. 24 hours left on the bidding clock now.
  17. Less than one hour left. Will the auction be closing today. Time will tell us.
  18. This is really exciting. I would love to bid, but I'm Mr. BrokeAsHeck. So I'll just sit back and watch. OH THE DRAMA!!!
  19. The auction is now closed with cadneman2002's winning bid of 390,000 rupees!!! Congratulations to the winner and thank you all for making this an exciting auction.

Please sent the payment and let me know if you prefer to pickup the Diamond Supporter Voucher on SMP6 /v +ahaus (The Haus of Auction) or if you prefer to have it mailed to you. I will not be able to do either of those until after 5 pm EMC time today as that is the time I get home from work.

Again... Thank you everyone for your participation in these proceedings.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.