Auction: Diamond Pickaxe Unbreaking III Fortune II

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Failisse, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Wow just wow
  2. I believe that's 2:00 pm pacific, right?
  3. Dang Power! Look at you go! :D
  4. lol I know right
  5. Alright everybody, it's 4 am (yes I'm an insomniac), and I will be closing the bidding in 6 hours. So if anyone wants to get a last bid in, do so soon.

I'm sorry about not waiting the full 24 hours like I posted, but some people *looks pointedly at Power* tend to bid lat...er...early, and I for one do not want to keep checking every hour on the hour until the wee light of morning (even if I do stay up that early). So, bidding will close at 10 am on February 3rd Pacific Time.

Thank you to all who bid. It really makes me happy to see I can actually run something successfully. Lol. In the future though, I plan to run auctions within 12 hours. So please look for me again! Enjoy the weekend everyone!

- Failisse
  6. 16 100.

EDIT: Also how slightly used?
  7. Like I-can't-even-see-the-green-bar's-depletion-slightly-used. The green bar's there, but I can't see any depletion.
  8. K, can I just take it then?

Lol, you're getting such a higher price than it's worth :p
  9. Perhaps I am, but I'd like to think my hardwork is paying off. And really, it's barely been touched. I used it maybe three times to test it out. But I already stated it was slightly used, so everyone would know what they were bidding on. Nevertheless, I can't give it to anyone until 10:00 am. ;)
  10. Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, the auction is now closed. Alex, you are the highest bidder. I will set up a chest for you on my lot which is Utopia 5059. Please make the payment beforehand. The chest will be available soon after.

Thank you to all who bid! :D
  11. Paid. Please set up chest :)
  12. hey falisse is that keska from bleach as your porfial pic?
  13. Yep! It's Kisuke Urahara alright! He's my favorite enigmatic shopkeeper! :D
  14. cool i like kenny aka kempatchi
  15. Yeah, Kenpachi is pretty kick @$$! It was epic when he went up against Ichigo the first time.
  16. yes yes it was :D