[Auction] Diamond Pickaxe Silk Touch I Unbreaking III Efficiency IV

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ItsMeMatheus, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you even read my other post? I said I WOULD buy it at 10k
  2. *facepalm* You can't its an auction.
  3. *facepalm* You didnt read it did you? it said if i won i would pay....
  4. Sorry about the zslumdog, was going to write somethings but accendaly posted it. And I cant delete it.
  5. What were u gonna say?
  6. That if you said you will.pay 10k then you will pay 10k.
  7. Yeah i know...
    Equinox_Boss and migueldemesa like this.
  8. What is expected of me as an Auction Bidder?

[...] Do not post in an auction thread unless it meets one of the following criteria:

• You are asking a question about the posted item.
    • You are making a bid on an item.
    • You won and are discussing transaction details with the host.
  9. That post didnt follow that critera. Oh the irony. I guess this post didnt either but... whatever. Lets just say we were "bumping" the thread for the benifit of the auction holder.
  10. Stop discussing please, this is not the Discussion Forum, 2 more hours for Agent_Notch. I know that your netbook broke, but if you don't pay within 48 hours after winning, I will cancel the auction (maybe auction the item again, don't know yet). The Rules are The Rules.
  11. If i win ill see if my mum will let me use her netbook, its unlikley though.
  12. She has confirmed i can go on at 8 if i win it, sorry for the hastle. Many thanks, Agent_Notch
  13. Can i just buy it now so the hastle is over?
  14. sorry was on my phone and didnt see the other pages
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  15. Well, there is still 1 hour left, but I guess no one else will bid. You can pay even when I'm offline, I'll check my rupees history and place an access chest in 3042. Just do /r pay ItsMeMatheus 10000 :)
  16. So i can pay u and get it now then?
  17. Yes, I'm online in SMP2, log there and go to residence 3042, I will set up a chest for you there
  18. Pleasure doing buisness.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.