[Auction] DC of the sweetest boom boom powder (gunpowder/sulphur)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by PirateOfDW, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like dirkjan23 is gonna win this thing in the lead with 50k.
  2. Don't apologize for something and then do it anyways. Go downplay someone else's auction. So rude.
  3. You are breaking a rule in the auction forums. In an auction thread you are expected to only:

-Place bids
    -Ask about the item
    -Discuss meeting and payment

I don't believe I saw hi-jack a thread to try to keep people from bidding on this incredibly beautiful DC of gunpowder. Another thing, how in this world or on the planet Zeutron can you be sorry for something and then do it? That doesn't make any sense. If you really were sorry you wouldn't have said it. Oh and by the way, notice the status of the 2 bidding on this. Yeah that is correct. Diamond. Even if they weren't gunpowder is a well used ingredient and can be sold at high prices.
    PirateOfDW likes this.
  4. woah woah woah... play nice
  5. dirkjan23 not backin down no way no how. In the lead with 55k
  6. i remember when you first joined EMC...
    happy days :')
    PirateOfDW likes this.
  7. Once again not backin down. Everyone else might as well throw in the towel and call it today bc dirkjan23 will not and is not going to back down. In the lead... again.... with 57k
  8. Ladies and gentleman we have a new combatant! Fighting out of smp2. He recently reopened his shop and is here to kick butt and take names. He's lean, he's mean, weighing in at 60k. Your challenger! A Z RIIIIIICERRRRRR!
  9. Haha thats the best post ever :)
  10. Looks like AzRicer has knocked out dirkjan23 out with a suhweet 60k right cross. We'll have to wait and see if he can get up before the count runs out folks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.