[Auction] DC of the sweetest boom boom powder (gunpowder/sulphur)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by PirateOfDW, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noo i was just sleeping preparing for a counter offer 62k :)
  2. Before I go to bed bid... 65k
    southpark347 likes this.
  3. iam out its getting to pricy
  4. And that looks like the end folks. It was a heated battle between dirkjan23 and AzRicer but the contender seems to have come out on top. AzRicer now relaxing in his 65k corner waiting for the doc to rule dirkjan23 unable to continue.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  5. Just one minute folks! Hold everything! It would seem that the champ has tagged in another opponent. Looks like AzRicer might not be in the clear like we thought ladies and gentleman. Weighing in at 66k our new opponent fighting out of smp1, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaZOUNDRIAAAAA!!!
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  6. Aaaaaaand it's a three way battle royale now folks! How is the champ still on his feet? Who is this new challenger? Will AzRicer be able to come back from this two on one challenge? One thing is for sure. Dirkjan23 is now sitting pretty in between rounds on his 67k stool with Mac whispering the secrets of his opponents weaknesses in his ear. This is truly an inspirational bout. One for the record books.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  7. Weeeeeeeell that's it ladies and gentleman it's aaaaaaall over. That's right folks you heard right. In a battle of titans only one victor may come out and top and today that victor is the new champ dirkjan23.

Ring Announcer: So dirk everyone counted you out at one point in the fight. What was your source of strength during your comeback?

dirkjan23: Well I gotta say I was thinking about all that TNT I'm gonna make I mean that was a real big deal for me ya know.

Ring Announcer: Is there anyone out there you'd like to give a shout out to?

dirkjan23: I'd like to thank my moms and my pop for always supportin me and my girl Adrian. ADRIAAAAN. Last but not least I'd like to thank all those creepers out there that gave up their lives.

Ring Announcer: That's great dirk. Dirkjan23 can come pick up his prize from 4445 once payment is received.
  8. i did the payment :D
  9. Will set you up right now thx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.