[Auction] DC of Stone Brick

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by FirstJugBurgerz, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is no rule about being late.. Just tell the person you have real life things to do and you'll get to it later. You won't get punished or anything for being late as long as you eventually get to it. Being early though, is ending the auction early which is a rule.
  2. Well this isn't a good situation...flaming picked up the items sometime yesterday, and the auction isn't legally over yet. I'll need Dwight's help on this, I know I messed up and I'm not fighting that it was my responsibility. Please don't expect me to be able to reply to this thread until about 12 hours from now.
  3. Good news everyone! It started out as bad news this morning, flaming has picked up the DC of Stone Brick. He has also paid me for it and started using it already. I was stuck with that the way it was, so I only saw one more solution: Get another DC of Stone Brick. After working hard, I have been able to produce another DC of Stone Brick, so OrigamiJoe will win the official, legal auction and there will be a DC of Stone Brick for her to pick up. Dwight, I hope this situation does work out, even though I guess two people would win two seperate DC's of Stone Brick in the end, but I think I have come clean and each person has won a complete DC of Stone Brick. Now at this time, I shall announce that 48 hours have passed since the last bid, which was OrigamiJoe, and she has won the DC of Stone Brick that I recently collected for 2,200 rupees! Origami, please pay, and then I will have an access sign set up on my res on Smp2. Thanks to all who participated, and sorry for the mistake I made that made a but of a mess.
  4. Auction is officially over, flamingpotato42 is the official winner and has already paid and picked up his items.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.