[Auction] DC Of Quartz

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by xxcapmanxx, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That is considered a bump
  2. but why is it i see other people doing it look it just seems a bit confusing is all : /
  3. Because they do it at least 3 hours after the last post. And if they don't it is illegal and they shouldn't do it.
  4. xxCapmanxx. i think you need to read up on the rules man. i went through this auction and saw a BUNCH ofillegal bumps

http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-auction-rules-read-before-posting.35701/
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  5. It has been more than 3 hours so bump!
  6. 16k, sorry slash :)
    NotKyzoy likes this.
  7. hey kyzoy kyle bidded 50k before you
  8. Didnt see the second page, and you might want to clarify, these are quartz flakes, NOT quartz blocks
    NotKyzoy and xxcapmanxx like this.
  9. Nvm didn`t see the 2nd page. (Im on my phone)
  10. I doubt anybody else will bid but still bump
  11. i wish i had the money!!
  12. me too... it's why I gathered all this quartz :/
  13. Moderated: I've let this thread go, with all it's illegal bumps and comments. As it's basically over.

However, for future reference:

Auction Host: You may only bump an auction if it's been at least 3 hrs since the last post.

Auction bidders: You may only post in an auction if it is a bid or auction question.

You can "report" any illegal or inappropriate posts using the report button.

Continued ignoring of Auction rules will result in Marketplace ban.

Thanks.
    xxcapmanxx and Kyzoy like this.
  14. Thank you : )
  15. it has been 2 days which is also 48 hours so you have won and i will be able to deliver as long as you pay also if you are ready to have the quartz thrown or given to you and u empty it into a chest or u set up a double chest with a hopper so i can throw it in... or if you accept to pick it up.... but i will give a free delivery
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.