[AUCTION] DC Of Netherrack

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by A_Wise_Guy, Jan 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congratz ben_taylor10 !!! You won the auction, I will set up the access chest as soon as I've been paid!
  2. Sorry I couldn't remember what the auction was called! If I can still bid 2100r
  3. I can't see why not, he hasn't paid me yet and it's been well over 24 hours since he won, the auction must go on!
  4. The bidder has 48 hours to pick up the auction unless otherwise agreed/specified. Unless it has now been 48 hours, Ben wins.
    NetherWorld666 likes this.
  5. Well he never pointed out the rule to me at the time and I have not received any payment so the auction goes on!
  6. It has now been 48 hours since Ben won, so the auction can go on. However, I would suggest brushing up on the rules, as you accepted Kadey's within the 48 hour window. Not being aware of the rules is not grounds for not following them, it says in big all capital letters at the top of the community auctions section of the forums to read the entire rules before posting.
    Here is a link:
  7. Thank you for your consideration and taking the time to put the link in, would you recommend I restart the auction on another thread?
  8. You should probably ask a staff member, but I think re-auctioning it is the way to go to avoid confusion. In either case, contact a staff member.
  9. Ok, I'm going to restart this auction! If you're interested look at the newer thread that will be made right after this post! Hope to see you there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.