[AUCTION] DC of Ender Pearls

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Dreacon78, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is an Auction for a double chest of Ender Pearls. It can be used for a wide range of things.

ITEM: Double Chest of Ender Pearls

STARTING BID: 1000 Rupees

MINIMUM BID INCREMENT: 100 Rupees

AUCTION ENDING TIME: 24 Hours after final bid with no further bids.

Upon auction completion, and payment receipt, the double chest will be given an access sign on my res on Utopia Res#5138.

Please keep posts relevant to this auction. Any questions about this auction or if you wish to purchase additional enderpearls, please send me a private message.

Happy bidding and hope you have a great day. :)
  2. So far Generalfelino015 is in the lead with a bid of 1k. Anyone willing to out do them?
  3. about 3.5 hours before generalfelino015 wins. Will no one challenge them?
  4. ok cool. Will set up the chest today once I get home from work.
  5. When, or where do I pickup my ender pearls?
  6. I am on Utopia right now at my res there #5138. I put up the access sign, but not sure if it will work. Your name is longer than fits on the sign.
  7. Np, just wright all my name that fits in the sign, it always work
  8. let me know if it doesn't work then make a chest for me on your res and let me know and I will deliver it.
  9. were you able to pick it up? If not make me a chest and I will deliver it to you. Just let me know where.
  10. Wait till I come back from my school, 8 or 6 hours
  11. ok cool. I have to work all day tomorrow so if you have any issue picking it up I will not be able to deliver them until Sunday my time. In Japan FYI.
  12. items have been picked up and money paid. Please close when able to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.