[AUCTION] DC of Ender Pearls #2

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Dreacon78, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azoundria is currently in the lead with a bid of 10.1k. Is anyone willing to challenge their lead?
  2. 10600 i will win these stop bidding
  3. emtec121 is currently in the lead with a bid of 10.6k. Is anyone willing to continue to challenge them?
  4. azoundria has now taken the lead with a bid of 10.7k. Is anyone willing to take the lead away from them again? :D This auction has had some serious back and forth going on. Kind of fun to watch.
  5. 10800 i will not loss
  6. emtec121 has taken the lead with a bid of 10.8k. Is anyone willing to challenge this lead?
  7. azoundria has taken the lead with a bid of 11k. Is anyone willing to challenge that lead?
  8. new day bump
  9. azoundria is stiil in the lead with a bid of 11k. With just a little over an hour and a half left, is anyone willing to challenge that lead?
  10. Congratulations to azoundria for winning the auction with a bid of 11k. Once I receive payment the chest will be setup for you.
  11. Payment made. Is it possible to bring them to the access chest at /v 405 (2 chests right of slime balls). That would be awesome.
  12. which server?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.