[Auction] DC of Bottle o' Enchanting

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 80k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  2. BUMP for experience.
  3. *sings...
    "BUMP me up before you go-go
    Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo
    BUMP me up before you go-go
    I don't want to miss that high."
    ~WHAM!

(Listening to the song in my headphones I'm wearin as you can see in my pic :p)

We have a new player in the ring now... KarateKitKat is in the lead with the high bid of 80,000 rupees. We now seem to have KarateKitKat and fluffinator09 battling it out the last few rounds for this rare treasure of a chest. The_Beacon171 seems to have fallen out of a well played race to this prized chest. Will KarateKitKat take this prized Liquid Gold XP home? Does fluffinator09 want this Chest o' Enchanting more than KarateKitKat? Or is there still others lurking out there in the shadows of the nether's depths waiting to pounce.. Intimidating out the entire competition for this valued prize? Only you know the answers to these questions. Only you can can write the ending to this story.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  4. Only a few hours let before KarateKitKat takes home this DC of energizing eXPerience in a Bottle. Will she be able to claim her prize for the bid of 80,000 rupees or is someone still lurking just waiting to give this a small bump to dash her dreams of taking home this now, more rare, treasure. Time will tell but only you can write the tale.
  5. This auction has concluded. What has it come to the conclusion of you ask? It has concluded that KarateKitKat is the winner of this auction with a winning bid of 80,000 rupees!

An access sign has been setup for you at the Haus of Auction. Please pay when picking up the merchandise. Thank you KarateKitKat and thank you everyone for making this a most interesting auction.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.