[AUCTION] DC of AU79 Swords

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by EmoryCrafts, Jan 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21110r. Hehehehe Blondekid doesn't think Savage is soo savage after all. "I looove bein me." He exclaimed.
    EmoryCrafts likes this.
  2. Are these regular golden swords, not enchanted? Because if they are regular swords, this is not worth it what so ever Blondkid42, you're wasting your money.
    Davinchicken likes this.
  3. Well, someone doesn't like having fun =P So what if someone overpays? You seem to forget, it's just a game. =P My bid stands strong and if you don't like it, leave the auction page bruh.
    EmoryCrafts likes this.
  4. I love the BlondeKid's spirit!
    However, will he really win this Auction? Or will Renton_Strife come back into the game and take down his bully once and for all?

Or will the Savage be even more Savagy and beat both the BlondeKid AND Renton_Strife?
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  5. The Blondekid42 surveys the area. He confirms the truth.
    He has won, despite there being roughly 13 hours left in the auction.
    No challengers remain. The bid was the one bid to control them all. He smiled, knowing the gold will be his.
    EmoryCrafts likes this.
  6. Just so you know Blondekid, a DC of goldswords should be worth no more than 500r. How do people get these gold swords? From pigmen farms and I recommend that you do the same. You get gold and probably a DC of gold swords in about 20 min.
  7. For me, it is the principle of winning, not worrying about how much I've paid. Idc how much they're actually worth because I had FUN. Something a lot of people don't care about anymore. You're the second person to bring this up. I bought rupees and idc about it. Stahp with the reprimands for my bid. If the chest is only worth 500r, why did others bid high too? Explain that one to me, preferably outside this auction. I end this post the same way as the last time: If you don't like the bid, leave the page. It is also just a game. =P

P.S. If I come off as too aggressive, "sorry" 'bout it. There's no reason to argue with my decision-making process. It's my digital money and I can do what I please with it. ^_^
    EmoryCrafts likes this.
  8. I have to say, fun is most important.
    If you're not bidding, don't disturb the Auction with unnecessary comments.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  9. Im not going to stop you but I am suggesting
  10. Those aren't unnecessary comments EMORY.
  11. Only one more day until the BlondeKid wins!
    Will Renton_Strife and Savage come back into business?

On Saturday, 1/23/16, 9:30PM, BlondeKid will win!
  12. SUCCESS!
    The Blondekid has won. No challengers ever approached. Mwah haha haah haa!
  13. I can deliver the AU79s to you right now for a cheap labor fee of 100r.
    Set up an access chest anywhere but smp8.
  14. I would love that! I'm logging on my laptop now. I'll set up the chests and pay ya promptly!
    @ /v Blondekid42 on smp6
  15. Done paid you moneys. lol Waiting for drop off
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.