[AUCTION] DC full of pot of gold (54 used)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by DatzMine, Apr 11, 2016.

1. CALLING ALL HORSE BREEDERS! Now is your chance for an unlimited supply of gapples.

Item: pot of gold promo
    Starting bid: 800k ( this is about 14.5 k a piece. Auction is for all 54)
    Minimum bid incriment: 500 r
    Auction ends 48 hours after last valid bid

I was producing roughly 2 golden enchanted apples a day. This offer will produce much more regular golden apples. Let the bidding games begin!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Bump. Could a senior staff please change the name of this auction to have [auction] in front of it? My apologies, I did not use the proper format
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. late night Bump
    Imagine breeding your horses at a rate of roughly 22 golden apples a day and never leaving your res. This can be achieved with this auction ^.^
  4. I don't have the rupees to afford this. I would love to bid, but I barely have any rupees. I do hope you get some good bids, though.
    DatzMine likes this.
  5. I created the auction aware that it probably won't do so well. If no one bids writhin 3 days since it started I'll end up selling wash pot of gold for a little bit more than the start auction. Wish you could have voted though ^.^

Bump
  6. Bump

I will be closing the thread in 24 hours if no bids are made and sell them individually on a sell thread
  7. MrsWishes stole the auction! Anyone dares challenge her bid? :p
    Bump
    ShelLuser and MrsWishes like this.
  8. Still a great deal of 14.6 k per pot of gold. Will anyone snatch it from mrswishes?

Bump!
  9. 801k
    DatzMine likes this.
  10. pvp_senpai takes the lead with 801k! Will mrswishes claim her lead again? Does anyone else dare challenge pvp_senpai? Or will senpai get a great deal and take this auction?

Bump
  11. Bump

Auction still set at a great deal
  12. Bump let's give pvp-senpai some competition! :p these pot of gold are selling for around 20 k. This is still a great deal