[AUCTION] Baked Potato (Double Chest)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by aranbear, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Auction Info if picture above is not loading:
    Item on Auction: Baked Potato (Double Chest)
    Starting Bid: 550 Rupees
    Minimum Bid Increments: 50 Rupees
    Auction Ending Time: 24 hrs after last valid bid
    Auction Collection: SMP3, No. 7122, Auction Winners Room
  2. If I must say, nice organization.
  3. 1k, and how much do baked potatoes heal on the hunger meter?
  4. It heals 3 bars, and thanks Zoebearfun105. :)
  5. Leading Bidder
    southpark347
    5000 rupees

Approximately 11 hours left before southpark347 wins! Can you overbid him?

6. Auction Info if picture above is not loading:

Sold to southpark347 on 10 Dec 2012, Monday, 5.17pm (UTC-5:00, New York City), or 2.17pm (UTC-8:00, Los Angeles)

Please pay 5000 rupees by 12 Dec 2012, Wednesday, 5.17pm (UTC -5:00, New York City), or 2.17pm (UTC -8:00, Los Angeles), depending on your timezone.

Auction Self-Collection Point after Payment: SMP3, No. 7122, Level 2, Auction Winners Room
    deathconn and TomvanWijnen like this.
  7. Omg that some amazing auction winning organization info. I'll pay tomorrow since I am going to sleep now, btw I'm by Los Angeles time.
  8. Thanks southpark :), and alright, I've noted the timing and I'll wait for your payment. :)
  9. I can do it tomorrow by: 3:30 pm or 8:00 pm depicting if I am able to get home soon enough. (finals)
  10. Actually, I think I made a mistake in the timing by 1 day. So here's the revised timing:

13 Dec 2012, Thursday, 2.17pm (UTC -2:00, Los Angeles)

Sorry for the misinformation.
  11. I'm not entirely up to scratch with all these auction rules but as you have already confirmed that southpark had won the auction you cannot withdraw your agreement due to a mistake as in ending the auction a day earlier... So as far as I'm aware this auction is over and you are meant to give the items to southpark after he has paid.

Of course if both parties decide for the auction to continue it can continue, no questions asked :D

I must say I do appreciate your interest in using GIMP or such programs in order to make your auction look more organized and professional. Nice work ;)
  12. The auction have officially ended with southpark347 as the winner. It's just that the rule states that the winner (southpark347 in this case) will have to pay within 48 hrs after he is confirmed as the winner, that's why I've put up the revised timing for him to take note. Thanks for letting me know of the rules. :)

Other than that, thanks for the compliment. :) I use Powerpoint for the graphics btw. :)
  13. Paid, check rupee history
  14. I've received the 5000 rupees that you have paid. As I'm at school now, I can only make the access chest for you in about 2-3 hours time.
  15. Ok, I have put up the access to your winnings. You may collect it anytime you wish. Enjoy your baked potatoes! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.