[AUCTION] all the limited edition stuff you could ever want![CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheTrufflehunter, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can you close it if people have bid?
  2. I believe so if it's not a valid auction anymore.
  3. You should contact a mod.
  4. As long as the leading bidder (SuperVal_Junior) is happy with the reduced auction lot the auction should go a head. If they are not happy the auction should be closed. Anyone who outbids SuperVal_Junior will be assumed to be happy with reduced auction lot.
  5. It has already been 2 days since the last valid bid
  6. I think due to the confusion of whether this was a valid auction that if the winning bidder is willing to let it continue then it should continue. So what do you say?
    SuperVal_Junior likes this.
  7. So this boils down to: if you guys still want the 60k gear and horses and stuff, and superval_junior is happy with paying 111k if he/she wins, the bidding will continue.
  8. Havent I already won??
  9. You would have, and still might, but the bidding timer was "turned off" while we were figuring out if this was a legal auction.

Current high bid: 111,000 rupees by superval_junior. Will anyone outbid him? I'm gonna put 24h on the clock, next bid will reset to 48h like normal. BEGIN!
  10. Is the winner of the auction this bid was posted after all edits were made by staff there fore is a valid bid
    you may not close the auction after bid have been made and its been deemed valid by staff, after invalid items were removed.

So unless superval_junior is ok with giving up on the auction you must abide by auction rules
  11. I'm pretty sure I have won by now? :confused:
  12. I would have said you had already won the auction and since another 24 hours have passed there can be no dispute that you have indeed won.
  13. yes you had won the auction almost 3 days ago now
  14. I am just getting back into EMC, after being gone for a while, chill out. So:

Winner: Superval_junior
    for: 111,000 rupees.

Come pick up at 3800, and send me the rupees.

Can a staff member please close this thread? Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.