Auction a diamond eff.3 and unbreaking.3 please come!!!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by jaydn750, Feb 8, 2012.

1. meh, why not.

2. *Bump bump
  3. jaydn750 which smp are you from?
  4. smp2 why? and people bid cuase we have only 3 more days til auction is over.
  5. Please do not bump threads, this is very annoying and unfair on other auctions.
  6. O..... what why
  7. Did you read what I said?
  8. If you continue to bump this thread senselessly, with no additional content, it may be locked.

Also, your introductory auction post is missing one piece of required information.

Please read this and correct it or your auction will be closed.
  9. i chanced the first part tell me if it is ok
  10. Also people auctin ends soon :(
  11. You missed this part:

"State the transaction details. Typically, you would have the buyer collect the item from your lot - set up a chest with an access sign for them. Do not do this until payment is recieved."

You could include something like this: You must collect the item from my lot - I will set up a chest for you

Also, the auction ends Friday, as stated in the auction stipulations you laid out. If you end the auction before that time you will be put on the auction black list and disallowed from hosting any further auctions.

The auction stipulations you lay out are a set of agreements; you must stick to them.
  12. ok i wil put that thanks and i will stop bumping
    Dark_Liz likes this.
  13. I have an efficiency4 unbreaking3 diamon pick for sale. 3000r see me on smp1 or pm me on the site.
  14. ok thanks i might stop by