[Auction] 64 Beacons!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by PetezzaDawg, Sep 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You have won! Access will be set up on the brown floor @ /v 7555 SMP3 once you've payed :)
  2. Payment has been sent...

I must say... I almost gave this auction all I had....Literally

Gulp...

Anyone who tries to calculate this needs to know I got a daily login reward upon logging in to send payment. Just wanted to share this to commemorate the occasion and remind myself that there once was a time I had a decent amount of rupees :)

I also wanted it to be preserved for the Outpost I am truly committed to completing...some day...some year?

I guess that is all besides dropping a hint to those who read this to be on a lookout for a Diamond Supporter Voucher Auction coming up really soon.....need to re-coup those rupees somehow :)

Oh, and lest I forget...Thanks for the Auction. I promise these will be put to good use. I look forward to access confirmation. Have a Blessed Day.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder

P.S. ....Walks away thinking....maybe with these speed boosts... we might get this build completed faster....
  3. Would you prefer if I just mail them?
  4. I actually have well over 100 mail that I have yet to check so if you don't mind a pick up scenario, I believe that would work better for me. I can pick up at your res with one caveat being that it would be easier if it were set up for my primary alt of same name which uses all letters vs. the #0 in Zer0ne. The alt is in town where the initial use of these will take place as opposed to this guy who is beyond 100k out in frontier. I meant to mention this earlier, and got carried away with the above post:eek:

Another interesting tidbit, is that I chose that amount because it was the Winn-Dixie Store # I used to work at years ago :)

Thanks again,

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  5. Access has been set up on the brown floor @ /v 7555 SMP3 :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.