[AUCTION] 50 Double Chests of Stone!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TomvanWijnen, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey...uh...Tom,

Are we extending this to a 72hr Auction?....hehe. I see you are still bumping the thread and it has been beyond 48hrs so far if my math is correct. In saying this, I suppose I was right...150 does sound like a good # :)

After confirmation that Auction is indeed complete, I will send payment.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. Oh, whoops! You are completely correct! For some reason my mind thought that you posted your bid somewhere around 1 AM my time, but thinking (and looking...) back at it, it actually was around dinner time (7 something PM), which indeed means that it's been over for a few hours already. :p

I actually also thought for a bit that I could still bump one more time at 12:45 AM (00:45) after this bump at 10:45 PM (22:45), but later on realised that my math had greatly failed me. :p Oh well. I can try using the excuse that it's the weekend, does that work? :p

Anyways, you have indeed won the auction! 150's indeed a good number, and it stayed that way. :)

I'll setup access for you on utopia for you and your alt (KnightZerOne) on 5332 right now. When you teleport to the residence, right click on the teleport sign on the ground, or fly forward/right, next to the sandstone road on the right, until you see the (first) chest wall. The 50 double chests of stone are right over there. :)

And if you want, I'd be willing to sell you (or anyone else) more double chests of stone for 3k/dc - I have 65 DCs ready right now, and more coming soon. :)

---

The auction has indeed ended, thanks everyone for bidding! :)
  3. Signs all setup! :)
  4. No worries, I just happened to catch it myself due to one of your bump alerts :)

Payment has been sent, and if I were not in the middle of some other endeavor, I would try to get the rest of that stone from you...yes, I have big plans for stone :)

Keep up the good work, and I am sure we will do business again in the future sometime soon :)

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. All picked up and stored...Thanks again for the Auction
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. Payment received & items picked up, thanks! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.