[auction] 5 Vault Vouchers 1 rupee starting price

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by God_Of_Gods, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That makes a bit more sense.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. It clearly states that you may not add any items. This should follow for even after the auction is over.
  3. The important part of the link: You may not include "bonus items" as a reward to the auction winner.

I suggest you reread Fendy.
  4. Trust me, I can read. Bonus items aren't allowed but it's never been a crime to /mail a gift to someone whenever you want, this gift doesn't have to be related to the auction. You can't stop someone from trying to be kind.

If it was advertised before the auction was finished then that wouldn't be allowed as it would spur other bidders to bid more because there's more items and value involved, but this did not happen here, so please stop acting like it's a big deal.

I suggest for Ben:
    • Listen to my comment and reconsider
    • This auction is over and therefore God can be as nice as he wants to be to anyone, the auction is no longer running
    • Do not double post on the forums in future
    • PM me if you have any further concerns as we are now spamming a finished auction
    I suggest for God_Of_Gods:
    • Do not post in the auction saying that you have gifted to the person in their rewards chest in future, if you want to add something then so be it, add it to their chest
    • PM me if you have any further concerns
    I'll report this auction for closure now, and if any of you want to talk, start a conversation. I'm only a message away.
  5. There is no rule against sending someone an additional item which was un-disclosed prior to the auction ending
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.