[auction] 5 Vault Vouchers 1 rupee starting price

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by God_Of_Gods, Jan 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 5 Vault Vouchers
    Starting Bid: 1
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1k
    Auction Ending Time: 48 Hours after last valid bid
  2. Mwah ha ha ha! These vouchers are mine!
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
  3. I like your enthusiasm but you are one day early. It is 48 hours so it ends at 5:09 EMC time Friday. You will probably win though. Just have to wait one more day.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  4. Hahaha I know I still got time. I just tried to spur the auction for ya. Tryin to see if anyone had the idea to one-up me. Lol
  5. It's looking pretty good for Blondekid unless someone swoops in.
    Blondekid42 likes this.
  6. Did I win? I must know! Lol
  7. You did win. You are amazing my friend. Send me the cash and you can pick them up at smp5 10959. You can then ride my scary minecart ride too. Luckygreenbird gave it thumbs up and TheDarkMod said it was amazing.
  8. I put an additional gift in the chest too
  9. Adding items to auction winnings is against the rules.
    ReptilianCat likes this.
  10. Seriously, I can't just give another player something just cause I want to? This server doesn't allow it?
  11. Alrighty. I'll be on EMC in approximately an hour. I won't skip out on ya ^_^
  12. Turns out I lied. I am getting online now. =)
  13. It is against the rules. You may find the rules Here (Click The Word "Here")
  14. It's against the rules to have them advertised as a reward, but if you're just putting one in after the auction is done just for fun, there shouldn't be any harm in doing so :)

If it was advertised that there was a reward from the start then there'd be a problem, but as it's after the auction is over, it doesn't really matter and is no longer related to the auction
    God_Of_Gods likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.