[AUCTION] 3x Silk Touch Iron Pick

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Jay2a, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This auction is for 3 unused silk touch iron picks.
    2012-08-07_17.34.28.png
    Starting bid: 100r
    Minimum bid increments: 100r
    Auction ends: 24 hours after last bid.
  2. Tom, the bid you placed has to go up from the starting bid.
  3. Anyone wanna tell me if I'm getting this for a good deal lol?
  4. I think youre getting these for a good deal, because there are three silk touch picks and theyre pretty rare.
  5. You can get them from villagers now, so not really a good deal. And they are iron. The silk touches that are worth a lot are the diamond ones.
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. It hardly makes a difference, because the only thing that diamond picks can mine that iron ones cant is obsidian, and Ive got three iron picks so they will last as long. Also, people are losing interest in trading.
  7. Jay2a has a point. People are becoming less interested in trading with villagers. It's really hard to get a librarian to give you anything good. The most common tool enchantment is fortune II and unbreaking II. Theres really no point in saying its a bad deal.
    IamSaj likes this.
  8. Can iron picks mine emerald? And they take up much needed space. Its not a terrible deal, its just not a good deal. I would pay a max of 100r a piece, since they have the penalty of taking up needed room.
  9. Iron picks can mine emerald. And how does it take up needed room? Besides, you need iron to get diamonds if you dont already have them. Iron picks arent a waste of materials either. People only want diamond stuff because its faster or they want obsidian. Iron picks can mine anything but obsidian. I still dont see why you think its a bad deal.
  10. Jkjkjk, if you think its a bad idea, fine. Im not going to try to stop you. Just dont spam my auction with complaints. I know you think it takes up space, but you dont need to take all of them at once. Also, iron can mine emeralds. Ive done it before.
  11. Ok, about what I said for people wanting diamond picks, they want it for a lot more reasons. But seriously, if your not getting obsidian, whats the point in using diamond tools besides mining faster?
  12. I was just answering Piggehs question.
    They last much much longer, and are the only silk picks that can pick up ender chests.
  13. I just tested it and all silk touch picks can mine ender chests.
  14. so wait im leading with 1.5k??
  15. Yes, you are leading with 1.5k! Congratulations! If it was up to me, I would say thats a good deal!
  16. Really? Well thats good!
  17. can i just win now??
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.