[Auction] 32 enchanted diamond picks!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by jkjkjk182, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 32 enchanted diamond picks (list of enchants below)
    Starting Bid: 10,000 Rupees
    Minimum Bid Increments: Only raise bids by at least 100 Rupees
    Auction Ending Time: Auction will end exactly 48 hours after the last bid has been posted with no other bids after it

2013-08-27_23.22.08.png

List of enchants: U=Unbreaking, F=Fortune, E=Efficiency, S=Silk touch.
    U3:F3 x1
    E3 x3
    U3:E4:S1 x2
    U3:E4 x6
    U3:F3:E4 x5
    E4 x3
    U3:S1 x1
    U3:E3 x3
    U3:F2:E4 x1
    U3 x2
    F2:E3 x1
    F3 x1
    F3:E4 x1
    S1 x1
    E4:S1 x1

Happy bidding, pickup details will be posted at the end. :)

penfoldex likes this.
  2. oops sorry 12k
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  3. Bump. :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  4. Bumo. :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  5. Bumperz, this is a great deal considering all the F3 picks in here!:eek:
    penfoldex likes this.
  6. 15k
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. Bump. :)
    penfoldex likes this.
  8. As the auctioner you are required to post the details regarding the pickup/drop off as I may be adamant about only doing pickups and on a certain server and you may not be able to get to that server.
  9. Please point out where that is stated in the rules, and I will request that it be edited into the OP. But just a heads up for you, the reason I don't post it is that same reason that you seem to be requesting the info, I wouldn't want someone to not bid because of the server it should be picked up on. I have an alt, and I make sure that if I am in the wild with my main, my alt is in town (this is actually for shopping/event purposes, but it serves me well as an auctioneer too), so if someone can't pick it up, I can for sure deliver. :)
  10. What is expected of me as an Auction Host?
    Updated: 06/03/2012
    Auction hosts are expected to post ALL details of their auctions in the main post before the auction starts. There should be no editing of the main post by the auction holder at any time. If there needs to be an edit, please contact a staff member so we can determine if it is acceptable or not. The changing of any auction details after a bid has been made is strictly forbidden.

11. I don't have to post those details, according to this post. All the rules say about pickup is that I am expected to provide a safe place in town (due to me "trying" to auction off a doublechest of shovels, with the pickup location at a mob system I made). When someone comes into my auction, they shouldn't be turned off by a set pickup location. As the auctioneer, I will make sure they get the items. Before I had my alt, I would avoid auctions where the pickup was on a server I was deep in the on, and thinking back to that, I wouldn't want to lose potential bids to that kind of situation. Hence:
    Although, next time I will use "discussed" instead of "posted" to make that more clear. :)
    cddm95ace likes this.
  12. This says nothing about pick-up details being required, and I would assume that pick-up details would be included in the things staff would find "acceptable" to edit in.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. Ninja'd, feel free to disregard.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.