[AUCTION] 3 of the 9 Remaining DC's of Melon Slices (Set #2)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by TheDarkAngel7, Oct 5, 2016.

1. 110r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  2. *Flys down the auction list... grabs this thread.. and flys to the top of the list... drops the thread on top!*

Scar answer is in the lead with 110r! Anyone want to dig in their pockets and show more money? My red eyes are watching...
    no_thing likes this.
  3. 116r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  4. I am sorry Tom but these melons have my name on them...
    200r
    rburke5786 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  5. No! They're mine :p
    234r
    rburke5786 and no_thing like this.
  6. 240r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  7. No, they don't, they have the name "Melon"... :rolleyes:

245r
    no_thing and rburke5786 like this.
  8. 250r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  9. 256r
    rburke5786 likes this.
  10. I hate you so much :mad:
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  11. Auction Closed

Hmm... According to the forums and the E-Mail that I received... you bid that seconds before the auction closed. I read the rules and there's nothing against sniping. So...

Victory goes to TomvanWijen again with 261r!

Don't worry, there's 2 more sets after this one, which means 2 more chances. ;)
  12. Since this was a snipe I'd like to wait until the time under the post says "Today at #:## AM/PM", if it says Today at 8:59 AM, then TomvanWijnen wins. However, if it says "Today at 9:00 AM", then nltimv wins with 256r. Unless a moderator can post an official word we'll go on that but until then this is what I'd like to do.
  13. You can hover above the "x minutes ago" thing to see the time before an hour after the post was made. :) (it's before the ending time though, so don't worry ;))

Sorry; I knew it beforehand, I had class until 15:50 (15:51 actually because the bell goes a minute late for no reason whatsoever), and I knew the auction would end at 16:00, so I figured I'd first get the stuff out of my locker, sort my bag, etc., and then bid, which turned out to be at 15:59 :p

Yay! :D I'll pay later today. :)
  14. Also, I just decided that because my way of winning was a bit of a ....move, and because I like Tim, I'll ask the following: rburke, please put an access chest for nltimv on ONE of the chests. I'll take the other two, and pay for all three. :) Tim: enjoy your free melons. ;)
    nltimv likes this.
  15. I did not know that... lol, noted for future references.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. Gotcha covered ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  17. Thank you :) You're the best
    TomvanWijnen likes this.