[Auction] 3 Double chests of Paper! [closed]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by iamfuturetrunks, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello and welcome to the first auction by yours truly.

I shall name it Superterrifichappyhour auction... number 1!

Item: 3 Double Chest full of Paper!

Starting Bid: 14,000 Rupees (I already know some of you will want to complain about this so don't, instead go away since you probably can't afford it anyways. :D)

Minimum Bid Increments: 100 Rupees

Auction Ending Time: Auction will end exactly 48 hours after the last bid has been posted with no other bids after it.

2012-10-10_07.42.49.png

What we have here is 3 double chests full of paper. Yes the image only shows one of the double chests but I assure you there is three of them in total and all full of paper stacks.

The will be located on SMP1 at my res 1215 I will set up 3 double chests with access signs to the winner after they have paid.

That's 10,368 pieces of paper. Great for those who have to go, need something to write on, want to fashion a couple books for their local library, create some paper airplanes, some square origami folds, or just to use as a massive deadly weapon of paper cuts against the evil creatures outside the outskirts of town, ect. Its all dependent on your use of IMAGINATION! :D

So with that good luck bidders and have fun. :D
  2. This is not allowed, sorry, it is only allowed to have 1 double chest of 1 item, so do it 3 auctions. ;)
  3. Nope.. I read the rules it says in there and I quote "Any item in bulk (Double Chests ONLY with STACKED items in each slot, or 54 unstackable items) For example: 54 Buckets or 54 FULL stacks of Diamonds"

So I did 3 double chests :D
  4. There were more auctions like this, all not allowed, or they changed the rules and I missed something.... o.0
  5. Sorry, but you may only auction a single chest of like items at a time.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.