auction 1r flaming mob launcher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by SAUSAGE_SAVIOUR, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BumpyBumpsicles
  2. Sorry For doubhleposting my edit button isn't here for some reason but if no one bids in the next hour and 14 mins then choongjae Wins with a bid of 9200Rupees
  3. You won the bid when can you come on?
  4. I paid 9,200r. Just tell me when you put the access sign on the chest, and I'll pick it up. :)
  5. Okay thanks unfortunately I can't get on for a couple of days but when I do the chest will be 1313 smp1
  6. ScarTheNinja, I would like to inform you that you CANNOT put a maximum bid increasement on your auctions. This is to prevent people wasting the time to not bid "High". People usually really need an item so therefore they increase it at about a rate of like 5k-20k, just to force everyone else who wants it to "Admit Defeat" on bidding on the auction. I belive that you have done the max bid increasement to get more bids, and to make the auction More Popular as people would have to bid once every 2 minutes to get to the amount they want it, therefore leaving this auction at the top of the auctions page. This is not allowed and I hope you dont do it again. Thanks
  7. Actually it is allowed, please dont spread things that have no factual background around like its the law.
    ScarTheNinja likes this.
  8. How do you know (Insert Question Mark here)
  9. Jack did it once or twice, and the auction rules page does not specify that a max bid increment is against the rules.
  10. Oh alright. Thanks.
  11. Also I just made the access sign, it is at 1313 on Smp1
  12. aww I thought I was going to win this auction.. :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.