[AUCTION] 16 DCs of Wool (All Colors)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Kappsune, May 14, 2015.

?

Which auction would you like to see next?

DC of horse eggs over 110% speed 4 vote(s) 19.0%
DC of wheat, DC of sugarcane, DC of seeds, DC of carrots, DC of potatoes 6 vote(s) 28.6%
Bulk common building materials 11 vote(s) 52.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Are you a sheep enthusiast? Do you love pixel art? Maybe you're just an all-around colorful person? Well, whoever you are, this is the auction for you. Who doesn't want a lifetime supply (or week's supply, if you're the kind of person listed above) of dyed fabric?

Item:
    DC (double chest) of white wool, DC of light grey wool, DC of grey wool, DC of black wool, DC of brown wool, DC of red wool, DC of orange wool, DC of yellow wool, DC of lime wool, DC of green wool, DC of cyan wool, DC of blue wool, DC of light blue wool, DC of purple wool, DC of magenta wool, [takes breath], and finally, a DC of pink wool. That enough wool for ya'?

Starting Bid: 1 rupee
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1r
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after last valid bid

Preview chests can be found at /v 16002 in SMP8 (South end, ground floor of the building [walk through the doors, turn left, turn left again into the first room you see]). Pickup will be at the same location.

*Feel free to remove the colors in this post, moderators, if anyone finds them too hard to read.
  2. Don't think you'll be able win this that easily, mate. You'll have a BUMPy road ahead if you expect to get this much wool for so cheap.
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  3. Just a quick bump, I guess. Sorry, no clever wording this time (if you thought that other stuff could possibly be considered "clever").
  4. Still very cheap. I'm sure it couldn't hurt for you, future bidder, to just bump the price up a little, could it?
  5. A bump before I get to sleep. *bump*
  6. Is it time for another bump already? Well, I guess I have to, now that I've pointed it out...
  7. Still well under my estimated retail value--I'm sure any shop owner would be glad to have this much wool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.