[Auction] 10 DC stone (or stone brick)

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by RandomZh, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For your information:
    This means I cannot repair my tools this well anymore.
    The stone auctions from my side will be more rare, may be this one is my last big stone auction.
    (I would have to smelt all the cobble in future because only non-silktouch pickaxes are worth beeing used for such amounts of stone.)
  2. If you repair it with like an eff3 pick, it will be under the 40 max cap.
  3. Well before it required lvl 44 to repair an "Unb3Eff5Silk" with a plain pickaxe. Successive repairs would cost 2 more levels each. It was a cheap repair price: A plain pickaxe and 44-54 levels experience. Such a tool would get you 6200 smooth stone in 12 minutes due to instant break. Basically without unb3 it would be over 4 times less efficient to repair. Without Eff5 (and haste2) there wouldn't instant-break the stone. Without silk it wouldn't get stone.

So you see, worse tools are much less efficient, repairing with an eff3 ain't lowering the level. Repairing an "Unb3Eff5Silk" with diamonds works like this: 2 diamonds + lvl 37 then 2 more diamonds + lvl 39, (each step repairs only 50%) and after both steps (giving a 100% repair), it's again over lvl 40.

No worries I'm just fine with the anvil level 40 limit introduction. This is the game for me: I'll figure out other good ways to become more rich XD
  4. I win

payment sent and i would like half stone and half stone brick plz
  5. and if you coulf put access signs up for myself and iamkhatru on all the chest would be a major help
  6. The freaking unlogical am/pm times. Had to lookup in google. "12:37 am" = "00:37" Who ever defined this, was wrong :p

Payment received: Also had to page rupees history until page 13 :confused:
    Access signs placed.
  7. awesome thank you ill pick up once server are working again cant login to mc atm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.