[Auction] 1 unused dancer[CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by AussieZaid, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love NamiMay's post!
    She is exactly right.
  2. I'd also like to chip in a little: I know Aussie as a player a little more up and closer and I can say one thing: he maybe young, but he's an honest player and at times a lot more mature than you might give him credit for when you only take his age into consideration.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, none what so ever, that Aussie will fix this one way or the other.

So lets get back to the auction, Amy is in the lead ;)
  3. Opps sorry 28100r
  4. Hey would u like Respect people for once and just go on with the auction. Didn't anyone ever tell you to respect people no matter if they are small or big?
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. Aussie / Emory: drop it already please. And Aussie: no need to drag this up, I think both Nami & myself already gave some good input here. It's time to continue with the auction.

BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  6. I know. Sorry
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. U said 48 hours, u can't say 48 hours and end earlie
  8. Please allow the Auction to continue without anymore interruptions.
    A mistake was made and Aussie has said he will fix it, simple. No need to bring any of it up anymore.
    We all make mistakes, do not keep reminding him.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. This auction is over and I'm hereby declaring myself the winner. Sorry drmadfate, but as you can see below your bid was made 8 hours too late:

I was going to respond yesterday evening (local time), I was also going to play but ended up exhausted in bed.

So; as per auction rules AussieZaid and me will now handle the aftermath of this auction in private and arrange payment / delivering amongst ourselves.

Reporting this auction after posting this so that the outcome can be double checked by a staff member and then this auction can be archived and never be spoken off again :)

(I figured I'd respond instead of Aussie, I can imagine that he's not really happy with this auction at all and might be nervous of making another mistake).
  10. This auction has ended with ShelLuser as winner. Please make payment and transfer of goods . Let me know when completed and I'll close thread.

ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.